Assembly Team Member
“Savannah Bee Company seeks hard working individuals to join our growing Assembly team. Under the supervision of the Director of Fulfillment, and various leads, these positions are responsible for assisting with the daily operation of our Assembly function. As part of this team, you will work in assigned areas and ensure that Assembly requirements and specifications are being met. Constant attention to detail, problem solving skills, initiative, and daily upkeep in a fast-paced environment is key, as the focus on quality control in this position is critical.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, may include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in building out the various kitted products maintained for our Wholesale, Web, and Retail verticals.
- Picking, packing, and building small parcel and pallet orders as necessary.
- Communicating with various departments as needed.
- Being aware of and implementing Food Safety protocols in Assembly (training will be provided).
- Restocking Wholesale/Assembly areas with finished product and supplies.
- Participate in any necessary training on equipment and/or processes used in Assembly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to stay focused in a fast paced, at times high stress environment.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Strong emphasis as a team player with willingness to collaborate on solutions, while also taking self-initiative on duties needed.
- Ability to work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
This position is fast paced and at times can be both physically and mentally demanding. You must be able to frequently bend, squat, climb, and reach. Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Compensation and Benefits:
This full-time position features robust benefits, paid time off, company holidays, competitive wages, and annual merit increases.”